by shane769b | March 20, 2018 12:04 am
• The child knows he/she is “ going to the bathroom”
• The child tell you that he/she needs to go
• The child can take down and pull up pants
• The child can understand simple instructions.
• The child wakes up with a dry diaper
• The child can stand up and sit down by himself/herself
• The child shows that he/she wants to please the parents
Source URL: https://www.busybeesbrampton.com/faq/when-will-child-be-ready-to-start-toilet-learning/
Copyright ©2019 Busy Bees Child Care Centre unless otherwise noted.